ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

One Winning Drive: Brandon Marshall is a Punk

dc.

Well, to me a man is a guy that can take his beating and admit he got beat and say good job to the other guy. And all the crap about "oh he was too pumped up" and "he's too competitive" and "its hard to turn off that fast." It's all a bunch of excuses. And I'm tired of excuse. I'm tired of allowing millionaires to act like little kids and then treat them like gods on Sundays. Man up. To me that means showing sportsmanship.

You are missing my point. I am saying that we do not know the nature of the interaction between the players. Since Foxworh and Marshall are friends, how do you know that these guys did not call each other after the game to talk? Does it matter when players congratulate each other? I don't think it is, and I don't think we should judge on what we don't know. You only saw a fraction of the interaction. This is in no way inducable anything about how Marshall is as a teammate. I'll take competitive players any day of he week. Did you have a problem with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis on national tv saying "let's tear this b**** down" after beating the Cowboys last year? That is some pretty bad sportsmanship. All I am saying if you are mad about players not shaking hands, you would probably be terrified if you were down on that field listening on some of the stuff said and done.

I didn't say I like any of what is said or done on the field. I have problems with lots of it.

I think that, from my perspective, 105 of the 106 players on the field on Sunday took the time to give a nod to the men they "just went to battle" against.

Marshall didn't. I'm not a fan.

Add that (not take it alone, but add it) to his reputation and I've got a picture in my head. The end. If it's a different picture from someone else, that's entirely fine. But I've got my info, my context, my POV... and I've got my (conclusion is the wrong word) deduction.

I didn't say I like any of what is said or done on the field. I have problems with lots of it.

I think that, from my perspective, 105 of the 106 players on the field on Sunday took the time to give a nod to the men they "just went to battle" against.

Marshall didn't. I'm not a fan.

Add that (not take it alone, but add it) to his reputation and I've got a picture in my head. The end. If it's a different picture from someone else, that's entirely fine. But I've got my info, my context, my POV... and I've got my (conclusion is the wrong word) deduction.

Fair enough, no argument here.