ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Insider: All will be well if Taylor Swift’s NFL tour ends not so well in Baltimore — a little friendly trash talk

ExtremeRavens

Hey, Baltimore, it’s finally our turn on Taylor Swift’s NFL tour. Swifties and the Flock will unite at M&T Bank Stadium for the AFC championship game between the Ravens and Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

We won’t root for “Bad Blood” since, after all, this is just a Sunday afternoon date for Swift and her boyfriend Travis Kelce, tight end for the Chiefs.

But there’s nothing wrong with celebrating Swift’s first Ravens game with a little trash talk right from the singer’s own mouth. So get your Sharpies and posters ready to make some signs — Swiftie style — with these Taylor Swift song lyrics:

Two Kansas City Chiefs fans hold a sign referencing a Taylor Swift song during the first half of a game against the Buffalo Bills on Dec. 10, 2023, in Kansas City, Missouri. (Reed Hoffmann/AP photo)
Two Kansas City Chiefs fans hold a sign referencing a Taylor Swift song during the first half of a game against the Buffalo Bills on Dec. 10, 2023, in Kansas City, Missouri. (Reed Hoffmann/AP photo)

Karma is the guy [on the Ravens] bringing the [Lombardi Trophy] straight home to me” — Karma

“We never go out of style.” — Style

“Don’t get sad, get even.”  — Vigilante S**t

Gonna make “you run and hide—like a scared little boy” — Forever & Always

“Now we got problems, and I don’t think we can solve ’em.” — Bad Blood

“Ooh, look what you made me do … [win an AFC title!]”  — Look What You Made Me Do

“[Ravens] come back stronger than a ’90s trend.” — Willow

“Let’s hear the applause
C’mon show me how much better you are” — Better Than Revenge

Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker watches his point after try along with punter Jordan Stout during the second quarter of an NFL showdown as the Steelers battle for an AFC North division playoff spot in Baltimore...(Karl Merton Ferron/Staff Photo)
Ravens kicker Justin Tucker, right, watches his extra-point try along with holder Jordan Stout during a game against the Steelers. (Karl Merton Ferron/Staff Photo)

“Shake It Off” [we have Tucker] — Shake It Off

“But I keep cruising
Can’t stop, won’t stop moving …”
[Until the Ravens reach the Super Bowl] — Shake It Off

“Your heart was glass. I dropped it.” — Champagne Problems

“Nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.” — Wildest Dreams

Quarterback Patrick Mahomes #15 of the Kansas City Chiefs shakes hands with quarterback Lamar Jackson #8 of the Baltimore Ravens after the Chiefs defeated the Ravens 27-24 in overtime to win the game at Arrowhead Stadium on December 09, 2018 in Kansas City, MO.
Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America/TNS
Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, left, shakes hands with Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson after Kansas City won, 27-24, in overtime at Arrowhead Stadium in December 2018.

“It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero.” — Anti-Hero

“So it’s gonna be forever, or it’s gonna go down in flames. You can tell me when it’s over if the high was worth the pain.” —Blank Space

“You look like my next mistake
Love’s a game, wanna play?” —Blank Space

View the full article