ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Great read on Brandon Marshall

colincac

In a word.... meh.

The writer consistently mentions how he's never spoken to Marshall about the event, his feelings on it, etc...

Seems like a Preston-esque attempt at creating a story, explaining the unexplainable, etc etc...

No chance Marshall's just a punk like many other prima donna NFL players? Was he any better attitude-wise in college? He was arrested in college on assault, disorderly and refusing to obey an officer. Sounds like just a punk.

Yeah, that article did not change my opinion of him either. All it tells me is the guy is mentally troubled and might be liable to blow up at any time. Even with that said, I would gladly take Marshall on this team if the price is right. I still believe the pros outweigh the cons with Marshall.

I also don't mean to say that the article is entirely wrong... or to undermine the impact of the Williams case has had on Marshall...

It's just that this article didn't actually illuminate anything. It's as good as my guess or anyone else... "I haven't actually asked him, but uh, you know, here's a good bet..."

I also don't mean to say that the article is entirely wrong... or to undermine the impact of the Williams case has had on Marshall...

It's just that this article didn't actually illuminate anything. It's as good as my guess or anyone else... "I haven't actually asked him, but uh, you know, here's a good bet..."

Insightful. I think you are on point here DC...basically, Meh nails it.

p.s Go USA, what a win over Canada tonite. Super Sunday indeed, great Russia-Czech game, USA vs. Canada and Sweden-Finland to top it off...wow.

p.s Go USA, what a win over Canada tonite. Super Sunday indeed, great Russia-Czech game, USA vs. Canada and Sweden-Finland to top it off...wow.

And playing at 06 in the morning.. in Finland 0700, ridiculos.

Go Suomi give me some sisu and Peltonen, Selanne, Lehtinen and my favourite hockey player Saku Koivu!

Back to the article, Brandon is a good kid... And oh btw we all know he beats women, its more poetic than news.

Damned 1-0 Sweden. Good nigth and have a good monday.