ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ed Reed signs with Buff as asst coach

TBird

Damn, I was hoping he'd be coaching for the Ravens. I knew he wanted to and it would have been a

natural except for one thing. HARBs didn't want him after he got rid of him and that was for the club

house revolt he led with Boldin and Pollard over wearing pads at practice. HARBs acquiesced but

never forgot it and got rid of them after they won SB 47.

Ozzie said the departures were over production not personalities which was bunk. Boldin had a monster

year in SF gaining 200 yards in their first game and just missing going to the SB by 1 play. Pollard had

a great year before being injured, released and then retiring his second year.

Ed was truly finished landing a big contract in Houston and was cut but ended up with Rex in NY and

then released and then he retired. I kept waiting for the announcement to first be in the Ring of HOnor

which came but no way was HARBs bringing him back to coach.

Damn shame because he was the best safety in history and could have taught Elam a thing or two

about playing the game.

Rex wants him to emphasize studying film and teach his players how to do it.

Meanwhile, Gronk is having a another great playoff season with Pollard gone. Last year he had a

field day vs Ravens secondary where the last time Pollard ruined him on a typical vicious hit. He

sent HARBs a big thank you note for getting rid of his tormentor, not only with the Ravens but

several other teams as well.

Sometimes, HARBs really sucks and this is one of these times.

w.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ed-reed-added-to-buffalo-bills-coaching-staff-20160113-story.html