ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Terps-Owls

millz58

... this may be one of the few chances; I think Gary's squad goes up against Villanova later in the year, so they better win this one. Is that Jim Hunter I hear calling the game for MASN? I've never heard that before... did something... happen?

I know it's Steelers-Ravens right now, but I always have the Twerps in my scopes. They're shooting poorly, getting no second chances with little paint-presence and not passing well at all so far. Hopefully they can correct things before Temple gets in a groove.

Oh well, terps erased a 15-point Owls lead to tie it in the 2nd half and had a chance to tie it with a last second 1/3-court jumper that missed; anyway it'll still be a bit before we figure out how good this team will be. But one thing's for sure, they got NO shooters.... But they clawed their way back into a game against an decent opponent that was similarly hungry for a good non-conference win. However they got outrebounded (were especially 1-&-done offensively too often) and again had bad free-throw shooting. Not gonna do to well in the ACC like that.