ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Opportunity Knocks Youngsters!

yagersports

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-birk-cody-redding-latest-additions-to-injury-concerns-20110921,0,5012299.story

Next man up, let's start seeing some explosiveness and passion from the youngsters!

Remember what Achilles said, "My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!"

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-birk-cody-redding-latest-additions-to-injury-concerns-20110921,0,5012299.story

Next man up, let's start seeing some explosiveness and passion from the youngsters!

Remember what Achilles said, "My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!"

Yager,

Maybe Harbs ought to give this speech, spend Friday or Saturday watching "Gladiator", then turn the boys loose on Sunday.

Whatever it takes to pump these boys up ! :thumbup:

Anything, just something to see some fire out of Joe when the chips are down. I suppose it's a double edge sword, we don't want Mr Happy feet back, however is Joe just too damn calm?

Maybe I'm being too picky, who am I, Goldylocks???? Ahhhhh....Joe is just right lol.

Anything, just something to see some fire out of Joe when the chips are down. I suppose it's a double edge sword, we don't want Mr Happy feet back, however is Joe just too damn calm?

Maybe I'm being too picky, who am I, Goldylocks???? Ahhhhh....Joe is just right lol.

Yep. A couple of Red Bulls or Jolt Cola wouldnt hurt either ! :biggrin: