ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

One Winning Drive: Gone in 15 Yards

dc.

2. I guess we'll never agree on the Holmes catch. Trust me, the one replay clearly shows the ball inside the middle of the white line.

I am so sick and tired of this argument. It doesn't matter where the ball is until the receiver has possession. Are you trying to say that the moment a receiver touches a thrown pass, it's considered possession? If that were the case, every tipped pass that fell to the ground would be considered a fumble.

He did not have possession of the ball, meaning that he did not have the ball completely caught, until after the ball was out of the endzone. I sincerely wish people would stop overlooking that. I really do.

Make sense?

I am so sick and tired of this argument. It doesn't matter where the ball is until the receiver has possession. Are you trying to say that the moment a receiver touches a thrown pass, it's considered possession? If that were the case, every tipped pass that fell to the ground would be considered a fumble.

He did not have possession of the ball, meaning that he did not have the ball completely caught, until after the ball was out of the endzone. I sincerely wish people would stop overlooking that. I really do.

Make sense?

Yep!!!!

3. Wait, aren't you the main proponent of the -- what was it you always like to say? -- oh yeah the "last punch rule"? You're not complaining about Ward and any penalties he might provoke are you? Because he's really just following your blueprint for success -- right?

I don't get why people can't keep their issues straight when I'm talking to them.

Let's start another list.

1. Ward is a master of baiting opponents into committing penalties. Do I like it? No. But do I blame Ward for doing it? No. Good for him. If you can get away with it, by all means... I blame the Ravens players for being stupid and letting Ward get them in such a way.

2. The "last punch" rule is generally accepted in the NFL. Unless a ref CLEARLY sees someone 'start' a fight, which they generally don't, they can only call what they see. And what they tend to see is the second punch. Again, do I like it? Not necessarily. But it's pretty accepted and pretty plainly enforced. So there's no complaining to be done. You know it's coming.

3. In conclusion. No, I am not complaining about Ward. I was EXPLAINING my comment to you because you acted like you have no idea what I am talking about, when I know you do. You know, I know, we all know that Ward is great at getting under his opponents' skin. So what I'm saying is that the last people to complain about Kemoeatu getting called for a "last punch" flag should be a Steelers fan, who so frequently benefits from it and Ward!

GEEEEEEEEZ