ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

new super phone leaked

thesteelhurtin

The lg eclipse showed up out of no where and the specs are amazing. I'm the type I like having the latest and greatest in my pocket. I'm a huge droid fan and have been with it since the day the g1 came out. Well I'm now on my sixth one and the seventh is lined up now. This lg has a quad core 1.5 ghz processor with 2 gb of ram 360 gpu and a 13 mp camera to boot. It will be realeased in the 4th q of this year on sprint which I happen to have now I jumped all over the photon when it came out great phone but doesn't hold a candle to this one. It will be in pocket as soon as it comes out.

Guest BallTMore

Sounds nice. Have those specs been confirmed? Ive seen 1.5ghz rumors flying around for a year only to see the phones officially announced with 1.2 max.

I've got to get back on the ball with new phones. I used to follow all the latest android news, but since I bought my Galaxy Nexus and Asus Prime tablet I have slacked off checking in on new hardware.