• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

In a 10 man PPR, besides bragging rights winner gets $175, loser gets $75.  

Me

--------

Stafford vs giants

Foles vs bears

A Brown @ packers

Fitz @ Sea

R jennings @ chargers

S Jackson @ 49ers

Mccoy vs bears

Clay @ bills

Bowe vs colts FLEXX

Folk vs Browns

Balt vs pats

BENCH

Alex Smith vs Indi

Ivory Vs Browns

De Williams vs saints

Cardinals @ hawks

"I've watched the Ravens' defense on film, and I don't know what's going on. It's unbelievable," Phill Simms said. "That defense is off the charts with new looks and personnel and guys moving around. I don't even try to describe what they're doing on TV because most of the time, I just don't know."

#2 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

He has Charles, Bush, San Fran, rivers to name a few

The biggest threat is Charles

"I've watched the Ravens' defense on film, and I don't know what's going on. It's unbelievable," Phill Simms said. "That defense is off the charts with new looks and personnel and guys moving around. I don't even try to describe what they're doing on TV because most of the time, I just don't know."

#3 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:59 AM

Just seen this, Stafford is 2-13 in Dec & Jan since hes been in the league..just sayin

#4 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

Just seen this, Stafford is 2-13 in Dec & Jan since hes been in the league..just sayin

Stafford got me -2 yesterday...pathetic.  On the plus side had I started alex smith instead he also had -2

As it stand right now I am up by 23 points with Steven Jackson left.... but he has san fran D vs ATL and in this league defenses score a lot of points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users