• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thesteelhurtin

thesteelhurtin

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:23 PM

When the Steelers were struggling(8-8) you guys jumped all over the empty seats in the big Ketchup bottle but the Baltimore seams empty lately.

#2 Spen

Spen

Pro Bowler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,990 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:10 PM

When the Steelers were struggling(8-8) you guys jumped all over the empty seats in the big Ketchup bottle but the Baltimore seams empty lately.

Good effort on a sentence that makes sense.
Hi.

#3 thesteelhurtin

thesteelhurtin

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:53 PM

Good effort on a sentence that makes sense.

Thank you I have been trying more lately lol.

#4 Spen

Spen

Pro Bowler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,990 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:58 AM

I think all three games have been sell outs and attended well. I was at two so perhaps I missed some angles where there were empty seats. I do expect empty seats Thursday.

I don't care if people go or not. The games are supposed to be a fun entertaining thing, if they are not then don't go. And with the cost of NFL games I really understand it.
Hi.

#5 thesteelhurtin

thesteelhurtin

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:13 PM

I think all three games have been sell outs and attended well. I was at two so perhaps I missed some angles where there were empty seats. I do expect empty seats Thursday.

I don't care if people go or not. The games are supposed to be a fun entertaining thing, if they are not then don't go. And with the cost of NFL games I really understand it.

I actually fully agree with you here. Its like how I feel about the pirates right now. Why am I going to give you my money if you arent going to put it into the team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users