Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

papasmurfbell

Full Member
  • Posts

    21,137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    212

Everything posted by papasmurfbell

  1. In the thin air of Denver could we see Justin break his record with 68 yds? Or is that just being greed?
  2. Just ask him. Now he looks like...
  3. I disagree. The cities have a policy that says to enter a public space you need a vaccine. So employees in these spaces can't work without one. The players are employees. If a player gets into criminal trouble where Canada will not let you enter the country you should not be paid for the games you are not eligible for. Playing in pro sports is not a right.
  4. T What's your thinkingv on the new NBA policy for paying unvaxed players? I for one love it.
  5. It could have been a false positive and then guys who didn't get vaccinated got dinged with contact tracing.
  6. Yeah. But when they pump a guy for info it is for game plans. He won't get what the plan of attach is.
  7. They are heavy at rb right now.
  8. He is to young to understand the knowledge of a team. I would not expect much of a scouting report from him.
  9. I disagree with that.
  10. Where the F have you been johnny come lately?
  11. Cancel culture is the most ridiculous talking poi t of the new century.
  12. Trolling and hater are way to loosely thrown around about criticism.
  13. Hard to say. With the line so piss poor a good D could encircle the pocket and squeeze. KC has an OK D. Are they good enough to do it?
  14. Yep But helping climate change would provide so many great jobs to the working class. Have you seen the side hustle of Joe Manchin?
  15. Polar bears dont pay campaign donations.
  16. so am I.
  17. The constant drops were not on him but the attitude is. HE might be making it a place that will want him out the door.
  18. It was more than that. Also he was there for training camp. He just missed OTAs and stuff like that. He looked uninterested.
  19. He doesnt look like he wants to be there. Very much going through the motions.
  20. I am thinking about 80 by rbs. I can see 3 to.
  21. Disagree. They gave Miami hope.
  22. Ok without looking at the schedule i had them going 13-4 before the injuries. I figured jk was worth 2 games so down to 11-6. Take Edwards and Peter's off I figure 9-8. I will look at the schedule later and see if that's where I stay.
  23. I am going at the nflpa getting their way and limiting hitting.
  24. Pack it in now.
×
×
  • Create New...