ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ohhhhh Mannnnn

cravnravn

TV's most-watched entertainment program is losing one of its mainstays.

Cote de Pablo is leaving NCIS, where she has played special agent Ziva David, a former agent for Israel's Mossad, for eight of the show's 10 seasons. The character has been a key member of an investigative team led by Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon), often sparring playfully with fellow special agent Anthony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly).

She will return in the fall to conclude Ziva's story on the CBS drama, which trailed only NBC's Sunday Night Football in viewers last season. The show begins shooting its 11th season next week.

The actor acknowledged her executive producer, Gary Glasberg, Harmon and fellow cast members in a statement. "I've had eight great years with NCISand Ziva David. I have huge respect and affection for Mark, Gary, Michael, David (McCallum), Rocky (Carroll), Pauley (Perrette), Brian (Dietzen), Sean (Murray), all of the team and CBS. I look forward to finishing Ziva's story."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2013/07/10/cote-de-pablo-to-leave-ncis/2507223/