ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bills to Consider Cameron?

ForceEight

Maybe the Buffalo Bills aren't out of the big names in the coaching world just yet.

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports the Bills had a "stealth meeting" with Bill Cowher last week, before the team hired G.M. Buddy Nix. CBS and Cowher had no comment on the story.

The talks were reportedly "productive" but Nix's hire could make Cowher's arrival unlikely he wants his own personnel man.

Adam Schefter reports that interim coach Perry Fewell will interview for the head coaching job Monday. Cam Cameron may get consideration for the job as well, while Charlie Weis "will not" run the team, according to Schefter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/03/report-cowher-had-stealth-meeting-with-bills/

If Cam gets hired I would be more than comfortable with Hue Jackson taking over as our OC. I just do not see Cam getting a head coaching job in this league again. From everything I have heard he is not very outspoken or commanding and is more of a behind the scenes type of guy.

I really don't want to lose Cam and I don't think the usual raid on Ravens coaches and front office personel will happen this year.

Next week will see more facts than wild ass rumors and speculation.