ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

If the Ravens signed Richie InC.....

Oldschool739

So you took 1 state that has about 3 pro fights a yr. Well done.

So any player will not aim for a bad ankle or ribs to knock a guy out of the game? Since when.

Nevada Athletic Commission
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nevada Athletic Commission (popularly known as the Nevada State Athletic Commission or NSAC)[1] regulates all contests and exhibitions of unarmed combat within the state of Nevada, including licensure and supervision of promoters, boxers, kickboxers, mixed martial arts fighters, seconds, ring officials, managers, and matchmakers. The commission is the final authority on licensing matters, having the ability to approve, deny, revoke, or suspend all licenses for unarmed combat. Because of Nevada's role as a center for combat sports, the NSAC is regarded as the preeminent state athletic commission in the United States.

http://boxing.nv.gov/Licensing/Boxer/

Wiki is bs.

For a professional boxer/kickboxer/mixed martial artist between the ages of 18 - 35**, who has fought a professional fight in the last 36 months, has not fought over 425 professional rounds and is not under suspension in another state. **For the year 2014 if you were born in 1978 or earlier go to Comprehensive Contestant

REQUIREMENTS

NEW REQUIREMENT FOR 2014

A CBC blood test has been added to the physical examination for all 2014 unarmed combatant licenses.

There is a reason why I never reference wiki. Go search anything I have posted and you will not find it. Also I asked John Rallo who fought for the UFC and trains MMA about the subject. This is what he says.

Honestly I don't think so. Remember Tyson was jailed for rape and was licensed again. For the record I don't think he raped that girl.

But on the application it does ask about felonies. Maybe it is their discretion. Why what's up?