ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

No timetable for Terrence Cody, Will Rackley to get back on the field

papasmurfbell

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-no-time

There's no specific timetable for Ravens nose tackle Terrence Cody and guard Will Rackley to return to the practice field, according to coach John Harbaugh.

Cody remains on the physically unable to perform list after undergoing offseason hip surgery. If Cody is still on the list and not activated when the regular season starts, then he has to miss at least the first six weeks of the season.

"I would say no," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said when asked if he expects Cody to return within the next week or two.

Rackley suffed a concussion during the first day of training camp and hasn't practiced since. Under NFL concussion protocol, Rackley will have to pass a baseline neurological exam and have his symptoms subside before he can be medically cleared to practice.

"I don't know," Harbaugh said. "That would be a question for the trainer. For me, it's, 'Is he ready to go or not?' With those concussion symptoms, they say he's getting better and then the next day he's getting worse again."

When it gets to be time cut his ass.