ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Congratulations—unfortunately

Preacher

Haven't been around here this year, life's been really busy. But I decided to stop in tonight to say congrats. Here's hoping you all thump the Pats* next week. As for my Steelers, I think we've seen the last of Troy P., but on the positive note, I think our rebuilding era has come to an end, and without a losing season (and only 1 winning season out of three, as well).

Now comes the difficult part for me. Do I root for the AFCN teams that I despise but respect (alright, team, I just can't respect the Bungles), or some other team that I neither despise or respect. Sigh.

Anyway, good luck!

Thank you Preacher man. Very classy. Probably my greatest satisfaction from this game comes from the fact that everybody and his brother said the Ravens had no shot- that the Steelers would beat us, even without Le'Veon Bell. What a great victory for Ravens nation.

Haven't been around here this year, life's been really busy. But I decided to stop in tonight to say congrats. Here's hoping you all thump the Pats* next week. As for my Steelers, I think we've seen the last of Troy P., but on the positive note, I think our rebuilding era has come to an end, and without a losing season (and only 1 winning season out of three, as well).

Now comes the difficult part for me. Do I root for the AFCN teams that I despise but respect (alright, team, I just can't respect the Bungles), or some other team that I neither despise or respect. Sigh.

Anyway, good luck!

Are you guys going to draft a corner?

Thanks, everyone.

Are you guys going to draft a corner?

You would think . . . Although to be honest, I'd prefer we pick up one in FA or even trade a draft pick for one. It's taken us three years to develop this particular O line. Our WRs are starting to come on strong, and we have good ILBs. Who knows about outside. Our D Line is developing as well. That leaves our safeties and our CBs, and I don't want to see us drafting both and developing them at the same time.

Preacher Man, glad you are well

I appreciate it. Wife would say I'm not well, but I think she means "Well in the head." :scared:

Oh, and have any of you followed the conversation between Suggs and Hines Ward this year? Hilarious. And it shows exactly what this rivalry is about.