ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

LOL - Rex tried to trade with Ravens for Tyrod Taylor

TBird

So the GM gets fired by giving in to Rex wanting Dirty Sanchez. I posted links where Rex was

excited about all of them - even Tebow. The only reason Rex wasn't fired is because the owner

loved him like a son and that's what Jets fans tell me.

They were also blown away with his personality, what a nice guy he was and down to earth he was and what he wanted to do with his life. They wanted a second interview immediately.

They also liked his approach to winning a championship? He never won any. LOL

This is why Buff has always been Buff for so long. Rex didn't even have a winning percent.

He was -4 under.500 average.

Games over .500: -4

Super Bowl Wins: 0

Overall Championships: 0

Conference Championships: 0

Division Championships: 0

So, you admit Jets' management acquired Sanchez, Gino, and Tebow. And that Rex Ryan was absolutely correct in backing his starting QB no matter who he was. And now you have to admit Buffalo hired Rex Ryan because of his winning philosophy. Where's the beef? What is this thing you've got against ex ravens? Did Ed Reed, Bart Scott, or Rex Ryan ever do anything bad to you?

You need to re-read my posts. They hired him because of his personality and because of what they think is his

winning philosophy.

You skipped the part I said he never won a championship and has a losing record of -4 under .500. That's not

hate, just the truth. Bart became a lemon under his system after you said he turned out stars and Reed should have retired when the Ravens released him. He didn't last long in Houston or NY but NY signed him on his say so. That's just the sad truth.

Of course he's gonna back his QB and not throw him under the bus til he got rid of them in short order after being being proven wrong for wanting them in the first place. No hate on Rex, I loved him as an asistant

which is where he should have stayed. I'd still love him here but he's not head coaching material and wont

last long in Buffalo.

But whatever you say sport.

You need to re-read my posts. They hired him because of his personality and because of what they think is his

winning philosophy.

You skipped the part I said he never won a championship and has a losing record of -4 under .500. That's not

hate, just the truth. Bart became a lemon under his system after you said he turned out stars and Reed should have retired when the Ravens released him. He didn't last long in Houston or NY but NY signed him on his say so. That's just the sad truth.

Of course he's gonna back his QB and not throw him under the bus til he got rid of them in short order after being being proven wrong for wanting them in the first place. No hate on Rex, I loved him as an asistant

which is where he should have stayed. I'd still love him here but he's not head coaching material and wont

last long in Buffalo.

But whatever you say sport.

You need to re - read your links. The article clearly states that Buff hired Rex because of his winning philosophy. No one but no one gets paid millions for their winning personality. Of course I skipped the part where you said he never won a championship or had a record slightly under .500. Those are the dumbest statements I've ever read. 95$ of NFL coaches don't have champion on their resume, they just don't hand out championship rings you know. And getting a talentless Jets team anywhere near .500 is a major major achievement. To say otherwise is spewing hate. Bart Scott was great in Baltimore playing next to Ray Lewis but not so great playing next to ( ? ) with the Jets. That's not unusual. And once again it should be pointed out that Rex did not sign or draft the talent on that Jets team. Rex may have wanted a franchise QB, Jets' bad management came up with Sanchez - Rex had to stand behind him. Stop the hate.

Whatever you say Sport, but I'm going along with VMax and say maybe they win 4 games with Tyrod. Maybe.

And Rex will recommend a new QB - again like he did with the others.

Whoever said Tyrod Taylor will be Buffalo's starting QB? Besides, no matter the starting QB, Buffalo's calling card will be it's #4 2014 total defense. With Rex now on board, they should finish about 9 - 7 in 2015.

Whatever you say Sport, but I'm going along with VMax and say maybe they win 4 games with Tyrod. Maybe.

Vmax thinks Taylor will surpass as Gino as starter. Vmax does not realize Taylor and Rex are in Buffalo and Gino is still with the Jets.

First you say Rex stood behind his bad QB's and now you say Rex stabbed his QB's in the back by recommending replacements. Make up your mind.