ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ouch!

vmax

New Lows in Sight?

BALTIMORE VS. CLEVELAND

Baltimore Ravens: The Browns' quarterback switch to Josh McCown actually hurt the Ravens' chances of winning. McCown threw for a career-high 457 yards passing in Baltimore just six weeks ago. Plus, Matt Schaub is taking over for the injured Joe Flacco and hasn't won a game since Sept. 15, 2013. Cleveland has the edge when it comes to journeyman quarterbacks. Browns 24, Ravens 16. -- Jamison Hensley

Cleveland Browns: Lost in the shuffle of the Browns quarterbacks is this truth: Josh McCown gives the Browns a better chance to beat Baltimore. The defense must play better, but the Browns play at home against a Ravens team decimated by injuries on offense. If the Browns don't win this game, they might not win again until the 22nd century. Browns 27, Ravens 20. -- Pat McManamon http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/189390/nfl-week-12-predictions-bet-big-on-patriots-over-broncos-panthers-cowboys-a-tossup

They're right about the QB's. Manziel forced the Browns to make a right decision for once.

But..........I have the Ravens shocking everybody...in a good way.

Ravens win by 3...ofcoursethankyouonceagainTucker! :gorave:

Browns 30 Ravens 20

How about a big win for the Browns in front of their faithful home crowd? How about Josh McCown throwing for 317 yards and three touchdowns on the Ravens? That's what I am seeing. McCown gets the nod over backup-to-starter-then-bench-within-five-days Johnny Manziel. Bottom-lining this deal:

1) McCown is the better start against an exploitable Ravens defense that allowed him 457 yards and two scores in Baltimore.

2) Baltimore is relying on Matt Schaub, Buck Allen and Kamar Aiken this weekend -- not exactly Johnny Unitas, Lenny Moore and Raymond Berry.

Typically these division contests are tough, new starters aside, yet Browns fans will actually have something to be thankful for on this Turkey Day. #BALvsCLE http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000588036/article/nfl-week-12-game-picks-chiefs-keep-rolling-pats-move-to-110

Baltimore (3-7) at Cleveland (2-8)

Monday, Nov. 30, 8:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)

This is Matt Schaub for the Ravens with Josh McCown for the Browns after Johnny Manziel blew his chance to start. The Ravens are really banged up and without Joe Flacco. I just don't see them winning this one. Browns take it.

The Pick: Browns 20, Ravens 17.........http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/25388759/priscos-week-12-nfl-picks-cowboys-hand-panthers-first-loss
Edited by vmax

I don't see us winning either. HOpe we lose rest of games and probably will with

Schaub throwing interceptions all over the place and someone here thinks Flacco

is a pick machine.

I'm hoping we lose the rest of our games for a shot a Bosa as our high draft pick.

Next year Suggs and Perriman will be back and Ravens will be back in the playoffs.

Oh, one caveat for the article - Ravens defense is pretty shot up too with Suggs out all

year and the secondary is lousy.

This game is going to be a war between two teams who are experts on finding ways to lose.

Who will best the other and come out the loser?

I say the Browns. They have perfected this for decades while the Ravens are just beginners at learning how to lose.