ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 12

deeshopper

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not think that was Pass Interference, but I'll take it!

It was actually a easy call for the refs to make. Defensive player didnt make a play on he ball, he was playing the player and impeded the receiver from making a play on the ball. Pass Interference.

He turns his head and its a great play. He doesnt, so automatic PI.

I love all of the receiving options on this offense. And I'm so glad Flacco is the Ravens' quarterback.

Me too. I was watching the Maryland game yesterday and early on in the game the offense kept squandering good field position the defense was giving them off of interceptions. It reminded me of all those years we have of terrible offense. We complain from time to time about our current offense but man back then we were atrocious on O!

Me too. I was watching the Maryland game yesterday and early on in the game the offense kept squandering good field position the defense was giving them off of interceptions. It reminded me of all those years we have of terrible offense. We complain from time to time about our current offense but man back then we were atrocious on O!

lol... i remember being at the games and everyone going to the bathroom after the defense came off the field. :laugh:

ED REED DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO CATCH THE BALL INSIDE THE 10 YD LINE...........

Why does he continue to do this? Noone's pointed it out to him? Everyone knows that you stand on the 10 yd line and if its over your head, you let it go. if its in front of you, you fair catch or return if possible.

Elementary.

Big 3rd down here. We get a stop for no gain here and i dont think the bucs have a shot at a FG. Timeout, crowd coupled with the threat of the blitz caused that one.

Id like to see a sack sometime this half....one thats preferably not one on Flacco.