ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Brian Billick on Ravens Offense

ForceEight

I'm sorry, how many games did Palmer start in his rookie season?

That would be zero. Since then he's achieved Pro bowl status.

If Cincinnati's OL could keep him safe from injury he'd still be there.

That would be zero. Since then he's achieved Pro bowl status.

If Cincinnati's OL could keep him safe from injury he'd still be there.

if flacco had a wr core like the bengals he would be there.....also if flacco had better playcalling he would have won us that steelers game......can't talk about IFS!!!!

if flacco had a wr core like the bengals he would be there.

If the Bengals backup QB Ryan Fitzpatrick had Baltimore's defense, he would too. Instead I watch an inexperienced Harvard grad trying to manage an offense beyond his ability.

Hardly.

Cincinnati has great receivers, and Baltimore has a great defense, yet you comment "hardly".

I'd tell you to stick to Nascar posts, but I saw how good you were that too.

Cincinnati has great receivers, and Baltimore has a great defense, yet you comment "hardly".

I'd tell you to stick to Nascar posts, but I saw how good you were that too.

Your insinuation boils down to the premise that, if both were surrounded by great receivers and a great defense, Flacco and Fitzpatrick would be Pro Bowl QBs. To that, you proved an elementary level of reading comprehension by pointing out that I responded with "hardly" to the sentiment. To suggest that having a great defense--because he already has the great receivers--would elevate Fitzpatrick from scrub to star status is absolutely ludicrous.

While we're boarding this train, I'll take this opportunity to politely assert that you give the fly-by-night insults a rest. They're unnecessary and, plainly, give me a good laugh due to the halfhearted attempts they usually are. Really? I had no internet service for over a month and couldn't make your league's precious fantasy picks, and that suddenly grounds any irrelevant opinion I have and shows what I know about a sport that I'm pretty damn sure I'm more knowledgeable about than yourself?

Give me a break. And give everyone else one, too. We don't need it.

And Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks.