ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens LB's Dinged Up

vmax

Dang!

Four Linebackers Including Ray Are Questionable

In addition to starters Ray Lewis (foot), Jarret Johnson (back) and Jameel McClain (knee) being listed as questionable, Tavares Gooden (thigh) also has a 50/50 shot at playing.

Lewis, McClain and Gooden were all limited in Fridays practice, while Johnson sat out his third straight practice.

Each player seemed optimistic that they would play, as all four simply said, Im good, when asked of their status by media.

Harbaugh even said he thought Johnson could take the field without a practice under his belt.

I think he does [have a chance to play], said Harbaugh. [He] just [had spasms], and we decided not to take a chance of putting it back into spasms. So, they do a good job of taking care of that.

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2010/09/17/whos-playing-whos-not-vs-bengals/

After 1 game....15 to go.

BTW...I heard this on the radio. Fans question Heaps toughness/durability but Ray Lewis has missed more playing time during Heaps career than Heap has.

But nobody questions Rays durability/toughness.

Edited by vmax

Guest BallTMore
BTW...I heard this on the radio. Fans question Heaps toughness/durability but Ray Lewis has missed more playing time during Heaps career than Heap has.

But nobody questions Rays durability/toughness.

Nice stat!

Heap has probably been hung out to dry more than any receiver to wear a Ravens uniform. He has taken some vicious hits because of poor QB play, and yet he still goes up and makes the tough catches.

Heap has always had my respect. No questioning his toughness here.

BTW, I hope Ellerbie gets some more playing time this week with everybody dinged up. He's always around the ball, and yet he landed himself in Harbaugh's doghouse. I hope he finds his way back out.