ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Congrats!

Preacher

What a good game today for you guys. Your defense played very hard. Mendy had some good pops, but nothing over 10 yards I believe. Batch was hurried a number of times.

Your offense had a couple VERY nice drives. You are the first team to score a touchdown on us outside of prevent/junk-time TD's.

I could say that with Ben, I think we may have won, HOWEVER, with Ed Reed, your defense improves quite a bit as well, which balances that out.

AND, which is very nice to see and say, the Refs called what seemed like a VERY good game as well. I didn't see one penalty that I disagreed with... well, one. But that one the refs stopped, conversed, and got it right.

It pains me deeply to say this, but today, The Ravens were definitely the better team.

So enjoy the win, and bask in the glory, cause we're head your way in a little while for some revenge!

Preacher...you've shown that you're a class guy and took our ribbing pretty well.

Then again...you're not like the majority of Steeler fans...

steelerssuck_comsexwithcousinsign.jpg

Oh well...maybe one day I'll have class...

Preacher...you've shown that you're a class guy and took our ribbing pretty well.

Then again...you're not like the majority of Steeler fans...

steelerssuck_comsexwithcousinsign.jpg

Oh well...maybe one day I'll have class...

That's ok, When you're used to these days Ravens+Fan.jpg

I can understand a little chest thumping today! 13.gif

And the rivalry never ends.