ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Joe keeps opening up

vmax

As Joe's game expands and opens up so does he. He's been letting us know his thinking bit by bit.

Here's the latest quote and I think it's significant.

We came out and we attacked today," Flacco said. "I always think to myself, look at the top teams in this league. What are they? They're passing teams. Can they run the ball? Yeah, but they really throw the ball very well and run the ball off of that. When you have a defense like ours that has played that way forever since we've been in Baltimore, we shouldn't be grinding out 14-7 wins every week. We need to come out here, be aggressive and put it on teams. I think that's what we need to be a Super Bowl-caliber team."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-preston-ravens-0926-20110925,0,86185.column?page=2

I like it.

He's hungry. :gorave:

As Joe's game expands and opens up so does he. He's been letting us know his thinking bit by bit.

Here's the latest quote and I think it's significant.

I like it.

He's hungry. :gorave:

I was thinking the same thing Max when I read that article. Think is, two years ago Joe was wrong. Cam needed to be careful: development, ego, pace of game, etc. Now, in Joe's fourth year it's time to tell him throw it up young man. Go after some plays, you're ready.