ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Suggs is having fun this year

vmax

He's having a great season. He's taking care of business and I think he's 3 sacks away from breaking Boulwares record.

He's also funny as shit...

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs should be considered for another award outside of NFL Defensive Player of the Year. He should win Best Quote of the Year.

He delivered another doozy when reporters asked him about his chances of being named the league's top defensive player.

"I pretty much will leave it in God's hands, leave it in Tebow's hands," he said, which drew laughter from the Baltimore media.

Suggs was taking a good-natured jab at the Broncos' Tim Tebow and the quarterback's religious persona. There is a possibility that Suggs could meet Tebow in the playoffs. Should Suggs be concerned about the wrath of Tebow?

Here are some other memorable lines from Suggs this season:

On sacking Ben Roethlisberger more times than any other NFL defender: "His soul may belong to God, but his [butt] belongs to me."

On traveling to play Pittsburgh in November: "They already declared war on us. We're taking 53 men to the apocalypse and we ain't bringing flowers."

After losing to the San Diego Chargers: “We’re in hell now, but we have a vacation home in hell."

http://espn.go.com/b...in-tebows-hands