ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

dc. sounds like a broken record

dc.

I hate Cam Cameron.

Does he call that a game plan?

What doesn't he understand about "3rd and 1" not requiring a 30 yard bomb?

What doesn't he understand about "finding a rhythm" in the running game?

Sure, you can show me 21 carries by Rice... I can show you 5 at the goal line and 3 in the final drives when we were just eating clock. But never 'establishing' the ground game.

Here's my kind of Cam Cameron play calling... field goal drive in the 4th quarter...

1st and 10 at HOU 31 R.Rice up the middle to HST 26 for 5 yards (D.Manning, B.Cushing). Timeout #1 by HST at 03:04. 2nd and 5 at HOU 26 J.Flacco pass incomplete short right to A.Boldin. 3rd and 5 at HOU 26

(Shotgun) J.Flacco pass incomplete short middle to E.Dickson.

We're trying to eat clock. There's 3 minutes left after the 5 yard run. The Texans have only 2 time outs remaining following the 1st down. We opt to pass on consecutive down... both incomplete, allowing the Texans to avoid using their timeouts and still not eating any clock, giving them the ball back with pretty much a full 2:50.

Or how about this gem from the 2nd quarter.

1st and 10 at BAL 20 J.Flacco pass incomplete short middle to R.Rice [C.Barwin]. 2nd and 10 at BAL 20 R.Rice right guard to BLT 28 for 8 yards (C.Barwin). 3rd and 2 at BAL 28 J.Flacco pass incomplete deep right to D.Pitta.

I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.I hate Cam Cameron.

Unfortunately, one playoff win is more than likely enough to save his job for another year.

Guest BallTMore

Harbaugh said Flacco audibled out of runs on those two plays in the 4th quarter. That was Joe's fault. When I saw the replay of both plays I immediatly thought that Joe made those calls. Harbaugh confirmed it after the game. Like being agressive, but in that situation Joe f'd up...twice

Edited by BallTMore

There was absolutely no rythmn or tempo for the Ravens offense. I can only come up with "lethargic" and 'Ugly" to describe it.

You're right about the runs dc. As soon as they get a 4 or 5 yard run it's "Time to throw!"..."We ran enough" ...."They won't be thinking pass!"...

Then again....the O line was terrible. They made no running lanes for Ray and "Ole'd" in pass protection....so what can an OC do? The receivers took way too long to get any seperation so Joe is left standing there with his &!@* in his hand.

They can't get off 2 plays in a row with the tempo of a Brady offense...and he get 60+ plays off at a rate of speed beyond the comprehension and ability of the Ravens offense. It's a Ferrari vs a 10 year old Yugo.