ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Verizon support

Spen

I did a little more reading/research on this...

Apparently the price is .002 DOLLARS. That is what is written. That is what is advertised.

The problem seems to have stemmed from a few representatives who have made the mistake of saying it the wrong way.

So the guy who's bitching was told the wrong price originally on the phone, but his paperwork and bills should all say and advertise the correct price.

Again. Hilarious. And the frustration is understandable. And I'd fight to get what I was TOLD over what was written, as well. But at the same time... just freaking be aware yourself.

I did a little more reading/research on this...

Apparently the price is .002 DOLLARS. That is what is written. That is what is advertised.

The problem seems to have stemmed from a few representatives who have made the mistake of saying it the wrong way.

So the guy who's bitching was told the wrong price originally on the phone, but his paperwork and bills should all say and advertise the correct price.

Again. Hilarious. And the frustration is understandable. And I'd fight to get what I was TOLD over what was written, as well. But at the same time... just freaking be aware yourself.

I was wondering about that. I deal with telephone tariffs all day long and most cost per use items are per access minute. I don't deal with many Canadian companies so I didn't know if they were different.

Jesus dude, you sound like me today. laugh.gif

There's no evidence that he wasn't aware, and I'm sure that he was. The video focuses on no more than the fact that no one in support is aware of what's going on or what they should know.

No, I went to the guy's blog where it all started. He had previously asked, very specifically, about the cost of out of area use.

Now, whether he did that to try and start this whole thing or expecting someone to make a mistake... I don't know. But he even has his entire email communication with Verizon published. And it all seems to stem from one mistake made on the phone and then multiplied.

Now there are plenty of copycats continuing to mock it all though.