ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Baltimore Ravens: Lions vs. Ravens Game Recap

ExtremeRavens

My eval

All in all I think they looked better last night than against the Falcons. Joe had the offense moving. Also RR looked ok. He was able to make the OL look better. The Falcons have no depth and teh Ravens backups came storming back on them. The Lions are deep and held them off. In the 1st possesion the OL had some really nice holes and kept Joe clean. Had Pitta or Dickson been in I think the O may not have stalled so much.

Also great punt and downing the ball inside the 5.

Megatron was a man among boys out there. He was amazing. I did see a nice tackle for a loss. Pollard needs to watch the high QB hits. Rlewis had a great play on coverage stopping the catch. Reed had a great tackle on Johnson. Kruger had a great almost pick. He looked good against the run. Williams and 37 had reel poor coverage on Megatron at one point. If you have enough weapons you can effectively flood the Ravens zones. They did get tricked really bad on a screen.

The 2nd team OL was letting the Lions in really easily. I liked what Taylor did all in all. He stood in there and hit strikes when he was able to throw. When the OL failed he was off and picked up good yds most of the time. He did havea poor throw behind Leach. 86 screwed him on a bad drop that would have been a 1st down. Allen had a great catch and later a poor drop.

The 2nd D was getting hacked up.

Special teams was up and down. They downed t he ball in inside the 5 on a punt early. They also had some good kickoff coverage. Thompson had a real nice return that Kindle screwed up with a penalty.Asa Jackson also had a great return that a flag killed. 42 gave up block that allowed the defender in to block the punt. Amazing onside kick with Omar Brown getting the ball after Thompson batted it away from the Lions.

Joe looked very good.

RR was very solid.

LaQuan was very good. He did have a bad drop though and needs to catch with his hands.

Do not let Webb return punts.

Jones had an amazing reverse.

Peirce looked good. He had nifty mooves on poor blocking. One play was negated on stupid penalty.

Taylor was up and down but with that poor OL I think it was pretty good.

Rainey had a great stiffarm and nifty move for a big first down.

The Ravens run D gave up long run but got the fumble and Omar Brown was there to scoop it up.

asa Jackson stoned a RB who was allowed to run free.

Painter looked good with quick throws but threw a bad pick. Almost picke a few plays before that.