ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

PS3?

DarthSizzle

So I have come up with some extra cash and have been thinking about buying the new PS3. I already own an Xbox 360 and am wondering if any of the PS3 exclusive games are worth getting? I have been an Xbox guy since the first one so if anyone can share their experiences with the PS3 I would appreciate it.

I had a 360 and had it fixed 6 times and the last time, I just bought the new ps3 for 299. I love it, and never will go back to xbox. Free internet, wi fi so no chords, full web browsing, blue ray, good games, and better room for improvement in graphics.

Both are good systems but I never had any XBox so I got (given actually) a PS3 since that is what I was used to. I enjoy it. Since the majority of games are on both systems I am not sure if it would be worth it to me to buy the other just for the exclusives but I'll give my opinion on the ones I played.

Heavenly Sword - one of the earlier PS3 titles, one I bought a few months ago for $7.99. I really liked it. Its really short though.

Infamous - I like it so far but I have played for 30 minutes tops

Little Big Planet - the amount of creativity is amazing, yet I get bored of this after a few minutes. Most people love it.

Metal Gear 4 - loved it, same formula as the other ones but prettier and bigger

MLB08, 09 - love them. The career mode is fantastic

Ratchet and Clank- Tools of Destruction. I like all Ratchet games, this one was very fun

Resistance Fall of Man, and Resistance 2 - both good 1st person shooters, I like the 2nd one a lot better...online multiplayer is great

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - loved it, cannot wait for the 2nd

Im looking forward to Heavy Rain, God Of War 3, and Agent among others.

I don't know that I've ever even touched a PS3...

I haven't had a console in a while... my brothers have them and I occasionally play when I hang out with them or they come here...

Built my own super-duper computer a few months back, so I've been getting back into PC gaming a bit... but no money to buy new games. lol

If I get a console... it'll probably be the PS3... simply for the Blu-Ray, etc...