ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Marvin Lewis Press Conference Transcript

Jungletiger

Marvin Lewis Press Conference Transcript

Posted 11 minutes ago

Opening Comments:

ML: "We're looking forward to heading up to the Ravens. In the games that we have gone up there, the team that takes care of the football best usually has come out on top. I think if we're able to gain some takeaways and turnovers defensively, play good on third down, and do the same on the other side, we can succeed. As the history has been, at least over the last six years, that's how the games unfolded."

Q: Is the Baltimore defense any different with a new coordinator?

ML: "They're a little different. But I think some of the things we'll see will probably end up being true to how they played us in past games. They're doing some things a little bit more fundamentally. They're going to match personnel and those things, and we'll see how it goes on Sunday."

Q: Do you see this as an opportunity to show the world how far you've come as a team? A lot of people seem to be questioning how good you really are:

ML: "I think you get questioned every week. Every team gets questioned."

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Marvin-Lewis-Press-Conference-Transcript/95f240dd-d5a6-476c-bd58-81b462f316d5