ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

If

Jungletiger

If Brad St. Louis is on the roster next week, it will be a travesty. He has played in the NFL for a good while, he should be well off, this is nothing personal, but he is no longer getting the job done, he needs to go. He has cost us games before, but now his botching is becoming a regular occurrence. He needs to be cut.

If Brad St. Louis is on the roster next week, it will be a travesty. He has played in the NFL for a good while, he should be well off, this is nothing personal, but he is no longer getting the job done, he needs to go. He has cost us games before, but now his botching is becoming a regular occurrence. He needs to be cut.

Won't happen. I totally agree he's sucked at his job, but Cincinnati continues to win. Mike Brown will not break from what works.

Won't happen. I totally agree he's sucked at his job, but Cincinnati continues to win. Mike Brown will not break from what works.

I'm an idiot. Brad St. Louis was handed his walking papers! I didn't see that coming. The same as I didn't see Cincinnati whipping the Browns, Steelers, and Ravens in rapid succession, and holding a firm grasp on 1st place in the AFC North going into week six of the season!

It's not THAT firm a grasp. I mean, you're alone in 1st... but it's not like a loss this week can't change that, or a loss to the Ravens/Steelers late can't change that.

Granted, it's not like it's fixed on by vise-grip pliers, but seldom do the Bengals run the table against their division foes.