ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What About Eric Winston at RT?

oldno82

I don't really know the guy. That's why I was asking. Like you I thought he might fit in as a temporary RT for a year or two giving Ozzie more latitude in the first round of the draft. But, maybe Oz is going to definitely go with a young drafted T. I'd be tempted to take one of the top OT's over Clinton-Dix.

It will definitely be an interesting first round. The Ravens will likely have a lot of options.

I don't really know the guy. That's why I was asking. Like you I thought he might fit in as a temporary RT for a year or two giving Ozzie more latitude in the first round of the draft. But, maybe Oz is going to definitely go with a young drafted T. I'd be tempted to take one of the top OT's over Clinton-Dix.

It will definitely be an interesting first round. The Ravens will likely have a lot of options.

I think he will take the OT in the first according to a lot of mocks they think we will and Ward in the second even if we have to move up a little to get him....I'm anxious to see how it all shakes out myself....

I think he will take the OT in the first according to a lot of mocks they think we will and Ward in the second even if we have to move up a little to get him....I'm anxious to see how it all shakes out myself....

To me, those picks would be solid choices. And, yeah, I'd move up in the 2nd to get Ward if we have to.