ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Nice concept

vmax

Spread the Love! Pay it forward.

55 awesome people pay it forward in doughnut shop drive-thru

1 hr ago

On Friday, a stranger paid for Eileen Taylor's drinks at Heav'nly Donuts in Amesbury, Mass., so the next day, she decided to do the same thing. By the time the chain of awesomeness ended, 55 people had paid for the person behind them in the drive-thru line, picking up tabs up to $20. "I just lost my job," Taylor said. "[but] it was worth it. It was the best $12 I ever spent." The manager of the shop said that some of their regulars regularly pay it forward, but they'd never had an endless parade of kindness like they had on Saturday. And it didn't stop because of some Scrooge: There just wasn't a car behind the final person in line.

http://now.msn.com/people-pay-it-forward-in-doughnut-shop-drive-thru-line

I've had the car in front of me pay my toll so I paid for the guy behind me. It felt good...it's only money.

I think the key here is to keep the energy wave going, so tomorrow morning I'm bringing Dunkin Doughnuts into the office for the employees.

Who else wants to do something like this tomorrow? It would be cool if some of us did and then we could talk about the reactions and maybe those people doing something for somebody.

Or...did I just do too much LDS... :yeah: ...in the 60's?

OK Dee... :D ...It was a joke...that's why I put a laughing icon there. But you really could be on to something. Maybe that's what's wrong with me. I did too much. And if anything's wrong, it's not my fault and I refuse to accept responsibility! And...if nobody understands that then study The LeArning Triangle and you will quickly understand that it's my destiny to do wrong stuff in order to balance the flow of copper which Always Flows North! Now you know why I do not pick up pennies.

This is true: Kirk in one of the Star Trek movies where they were dressed like hippies in San Fransisco told somebody that Spock had done too much LDS.

Anybody remember? It was the one where they saved the whales....which is another thing we should all do together.

Shit! I'm having a flashback!

1004414_10151989928147501_1480763049_n.j