ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

ILB Situation

vmax

It's not looking good for McClain, but Smith and Brown will do.

Ray Lewis is working for ESPN. Jameel McClainicon-article-link.gif is sidelined by a spinal cord injury that hasn’t completely healed after seven and a half months.

Thus, the Ravens are playing with two new starting linebackers for the foreseeable future, and they both are new to the team.

Rookie second-round draft pick Arthur Brownicon-article-link.gif and veteran signee Daryl Smithicon-article-link.gif have been running with the first-team defense thus far in training camp. They’ll have to get ready in a hurry.

“Honestly, I think we all have to be ready regardless of what his situation is,” Brown said. “We have to take initiative and be prepared for anything.”

McClain doesn’t seem to be headed back to the field very soon. On Thursday, Head Coach John Harbaugh said that when looking at an MRI of McClain’s back, there’s “no denying the fact that it’s not safe for him at this time.”

“There’s no way that we are going to put him out there until it clears up,” Harbaugh said.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-May-Need-Two-New-Starting-Inside-Linebackers/f37ba24b-ace9-409f-9729-be5e9e88df12

You never know...they may get Hall in there too.

I would like to see McClain start if he is 100%, but I really think Brown is gonna eventually be that guy. He's got that look about him, like Ray had.

A lion ready to pounce on it's prey.....

Goooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

You mean he'll "lead the young lions to a feast?" :gorave: