ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Insider: Bears' Brandon Marshall has high praise for Lardarius Webb

ExtremeRavens

"Oh my gosh, Webb when I was in my last year in Denver, I remember traveling to Baltimore and he really dominated me," Marshall said. "I wasn't prepared. Right before he got hurt, he was probably a top-five cornerback in the league, if not maybe even playing right behind Darrelle Revis, pushing Revis for the best corner.

• "Now you're starting to see him get back to that form," Marshall said. "He's playing lights out there are some things where I can see he probably wants to work on and not give up, but this guy has the potential to be the best corner in the league.

"We have our work cut out for us. The young guy from Colorado [cornerback Jimmy Smith] is playing really good. He's trying to take away all the deep stuff. It's going to be tough."

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-bears-brandon-marshall-has-high-praise-for-lardarius-webb-20131113,0,371531.story#ixzz2kZabaxXm

Oh golly gee willikers life sure is grand! LOL...I don't know what kinda of drugs Marshall put himself on, but is this the same guy that used to be a wife beating menace?