ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Schwartz a Ravens Season Ticket Holder

Keveeno

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/?p=2397

As a native of Baltimore and former Ravens coach, Detroit Lions head coach Jim Schwartz still holds two season tickets. Those go to his in-laws. Other than that, he is not expecting to procure a lot of comps.

“I always had a rule: If you’re getting tickets from me, then you’ve got to root for the team that I’m with,” said the Mount Saint Joseph’s High School graduate. “So, that cuts quite a few of them out. My family can switch allegiance, and I have a sister that’s a season-ticket holder. I’m still a season-ticket holder with the Ravens.

“I have two PSLs – they’re suite tickets. My father-in-law goes just about every game, but everybody in my family, when it comes time, they all switch their jerseys on game day and they root for the Titans or the Lions, or whoever I’m with. There will be a bunch, but a lot of them already have tickets because a lot of them are Ravens fans the other 15 weeks of the season.”