ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Matt Williamson for ESPN

tgann68

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10724464/owen-daniels-agrees-one-year-deal-baltimore-ravens

It doesn't sound too bad... he said we got rid of Boldin and they fought Pitta would fill in Boldin's place. Pitta got injured so that didn't happen. We got rid of Boldin for Huff/Canty/Spears and Doom. We also did get older my getting a 35y/o Smith and an injury prone 32y/o Daniels. i agree with both signings but we did get older.

Smith and Daniels aren't core players. No more than 2 yrs for both in Bmore. Smith may see his eventual replacement on the roster this yr

• Upvote 1

Smith and Daniels aren't core players. No more than 2 yrs for both in Bmore. Smith may see his eventual replacement on the roster this yr

Exactly, especially Daniels......Steve will be used to get the heat off of Torrey and if it don't, he is still crafty and fast enough to hurt them....Q wasn't fast either but he found a way, and I'm absolutely sure Steve can do the same or better....Daniels is just a rest for Pitta and to help them learn Kube's system......But our Offense is not leaning solely on them, we have plenty of fire power now and with the Oline getting beefed up, Joe will have time to find them more often then not....

Is he? I thought he got hurt last season and that was it? Am I wrong?

Missed 8 games in 2009

Missed 5 games in 2010

1 game in 2011/2012

He's fine for what we need. I guess I'm just leery with our injury history with TE's