ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bengals are hurting bad

TBird

I think AJ Green is still listed as doubtful while he says he's playing. He tired of watching. Check out these injuries whilE Joe usually does well in Cinci.

Top 3 Receiving threats most likely out: Green, Jones, Eifert
They still have Sanu and he is decent.

Linebackers #1 thru #4 all hurt or out, Bengals lack of depth shows here, the patchwork is not good, rookies & weak backup talent.

Geno Adkins is playing hurt and is not nearly his usual bad self. He injury could last the whole season. It's exposed Peko for what he is, low end Interior DL talent

I believe 1 starting CB is out

I believe the starting C and one starting G are out. This one I'm not entirely clear on, think it's right.

Max, I am not buying any of this and If I am Harbaugh I am preparing my troops as if EVERY Stinking Player is 150 %, is bringing the wood on every play, and is playing for their teams life. Oh, and remind them how they were embarrassed in our house week 1. This team has to prepare for a freakin war and nothing less.

Good point and I'm sure HARBs is preparing the team as if everyone will suit up, especially Green. If he doesn't, so be it but we want to beat them at their best.

They didn't beat Ravens at their best in Week 1. No excuses here but Webbie was out when Green won the game when Chyie fell down covering him while batting the ball up into his hands.

Suggs and Doooom were still hurting. We just got our pass rush back. There was none in Week 1.

In the end it all evens out in the wash.