ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Make the Move on Marshall...Now

varaven45

All kidding aside, Colin Cowherd believes we are Super Bowl favorites if we pair up Marshall with Flacco. Yeah, sometimes Cowher is a nut case, but not this time. Flacco has got to have a playmnaker. Marshall is the best WR in football. So he has a questionable off-field track record. Put him our system, he will flourish. If we just signed Donte Stallworth; we can certainly sign Marshall.

If it just takes a No 1, Ozzie, for God's sake, just do it man. Do it !!!!

GO RAVENS !!!!

All kidding aside, Colin Cowherd believes we are Super Bowl favorites if we pair up Marshall with Flacco. Yeah, sometimes Cowher is a nut case, but not this time. Flacco has got to have a playmnaker. Marshall is the best WR in football. So he has a questionable off-field track record. Put him our system, he will flourish. If we just signed Donte Stallworth; we can certainly sign Marshall.

If it just takes a No 1, Ozzie, for God's sake, just do it man. Do it !!!!

GO RAVENS !!!!

Free agency starts at midnight, lets see if a team makes a move on Marshall. It should be very exciting.

I don't care if Colin Cowherd tells me that grass is green and I need water to survive. He is wrong. He is the absolute last person anyone should ever listen to regarding anything even closely related to sports whatsoever.

I'd put more stock into Anita Marks saying it. Or even my four year old cousin.

I don't care if Colin Cowherd tells me that grass is green and I need water to survive. He is wrong. He is the absolute last person anyone should ever listen to regarding anything even closely related to sports whatsoever.

I'd put more stock into Anita Marks saying it. Or even my four year old cousin.

Force,

I dont guess Colin is on your Chrismas card list. C'mon, even if you dont like Cowherd,you've got to admit he is

SPOT ON with Marshall. If we snag Marshall, our whole offense has just improved by quantum leaps.

Deep inside, though, I bet we watch someone else snatch him up. We end up with another guy (#2 or # 3) and everyone acts like we just picked up

a #1, since we dont already have one.

It was just nice to dream for a moment.

We'll know soon huh ?

Force,

I dont guess Colin is on your Chrismas card list. C'mon, even if you dont like Cowherd,you've got to admit he is

SPOT ON with Marshall. If we snag Marshall, our whole offense has just improved by quantum leaps.

Deep inside, though, I bet we watch someone else snatch him up. We end up with another guy (#2 or # 3) and everyone acts like we just picked up

a #1, since we dont already have one.

It was just nice to dream for a moment.

We'll know soon huh ?

I don't think Flacco needs Marshall live up to his potential, no. And I certainly don't think we're the kind of team that would put all our eggs in the Marshall basket.

Is he the best option from a football standpoint? Probably. Is he worth it from a financial, pain-in-the-neck standpoint? That's what we're about to find out.