ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I think our secondary is set

Tornado700

Cross your fingers and hope for the injury bug to stay away. But even with some here and there, they are going to be much better than last year. I know this is early, but this entire team is solid in all three areas. At minimum, 11-5 or 12-4.

Crave- barring injuries, I think this secondary with the DB's and safeties is going to do a 180 degree turn around from last year.

and YES, I'm predicting a superbowl appearance this year! Our defense will again be outstanding and our offense will be even better. Man, I can't wait to get this train rolling.

I definitely can't wait to get the season rolling, we are getting the ball rolling on the Miami trip in December.

Should be a nice and cool 74 degrees ,unlike that unbearable 99 degree sunbake last time I went. My undershirt was soaking wet, but that was in early October. I'll be in my recliner with the heat on 73 degrees and watching the big screen. Oh and by the way Crave, I'll only be paying abouts 70 cents apiece for my beers and there is no wait in the mens room.