ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Kubes to bring on the pressure to Joe

TBird

And Joe says bring it on. He's already working on new stuff Trestman put in like

checks at the line to take off some hits they took last year like vs HOuston and Indy

when they brought the pressure on and Joe didn't do so well.

Kubes remembers those games and will get his D-Coord, Wade Phillips, to bring on

his aggressive defense with Von Miller and Company.

This is why I said on the prediction thread Joe will score 34 points vs Denver. I can't wait

to see Trestman's offense. The reason the pre-season was so terrible was because of a few

injuries and Trest didn't show any thing. Not even a vanilla offense.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Eisenberg-Gary-Kubiak-Will-Bring-The-Heat-Against-Joe-Flacco/b4230e05-ace1-4941-b022-e9fea6513375

Von Miller schooled Wagner who is supposed to be one of the best RTs.

They were in Joe's face so much he couldn't even roll out. The INT was thrown

under pressure just like in NE.

The line was supposed to be a strong point but looks like a liability all

preseason and now.

We get a break in Oak next week.

In spite of it all Joe was right there in the end just a play short to win like in NE.

Doom said they made 1 or 2 more plays than us to win.

And that's why we love football so much my friend and why I love it more than baseball.

In baseball you have to pitch the last out but the clock is more exciting as we saw yesterday and

in NE and other games all our lives. It's why football is America's Game, so exciting.

Yea, that Sr play was the one I meant about being one play from winning. I really believe Perriman

wins that game for us. He would have been open or would have at least opened the middle with

his speed but they didn't have to worry about speed. No Torrey, No Perriman.

I bet Perriman makes that last catch. Just my humble opinion.

I had a non ravens fan yesterday tell me that Flacco holds the ball to long, now I know he watched our game because the tsmpa game was blacked out here so they showed our game locally.

Tried to explain to him that you need more then 2 seconds for a play to develop, and wjat he seen yesterday was not 2 seconds.

And Tbird, we do not know if Perriman catches that ball, he has a history of drops, and if that ball was tipped at all rest asure Torrey drops it too. We went to the right person in that situation. Wasnt meant to be.

Silver lining: for as shitty as we looked we were right there to win that game, even I didnt feel like we were going to win at Denver, we will be fine.

I hate that question "would so and so have caught that ball." With the way Denvers DBs were playing, maybe Perriman doesn't even get off the line. It is similar to Ravens fans stating "Derrick Mason would have caught the ball Lee Evans dropped."

Regardless, I HATE losing on a dropped pass. Lee Evans in the AFC Championship against the Pats, TJ Houshmandzadeh and Anquan Bolding in the AFC Divisional round against the Steelers. I would rather get blown out than lose on such a play.

I'm with you Cleetz. However like in the divisional loss at New England last year and the Torry Smith pick, our offense abandons the run to quickly in the final minute.

In Sunday's game, we had the ball around the 18 yard line with just under a minute left and could have at least run the ball once or twice just to mix things up or possibly even score some this direction . Plus we may have kept a couple of Broncos off of Joe's arse. Not to mention if Steve Smith scores on that touchdown Denver had 30 some odd second left to get in field-goal range and their kicker already booted a couple of 57 yard FGs. So , in some ways we were trying to score almost to quick.

Sorry for my rambling .

Just saying 👍🏾

And Tbird, we do not know if Perriman catches that ball, he has a history of drops, and if that ball was tipped at all rest asure Torrey drops it too. We went to the right person in that situation. Wasnt meant to be.

Silver lining: for as shitty as we looked we were right there to win that game, even I didnt feel like we were going to win at Denver, we will be fine.

Perriman is much taller than SR who is about 5'9 or so. Perriman is over 6'2 or so. Joe throws the ball higher and Roby doesn't get his hand in his eyes or tips the ball. Perriman didn't drop hardly any balls in all the mini camps and blew by the entire Ravens secondary time and time again.

My bet is Perriman catches it and good point on sivler line. Hey, it's a road game vs a SB team and we lose on 1 play after the offense is shut out the entire game.

Here's his scouting report. Weakness was the drops caused by slow hands. He didn't attack the ball with his

hands, also his soft routes.

Like I said, he didn't have any drops all summer until like the last day and he went down on 30 Jul and hasn't

practiced since but the fact that he didn't have drops during the camps shows they were working on the slow

hand techniques and correcting them and correcting his route running while he ran by the Ravens secondary

often and repeatidly to catch long bombs from Joe.

And we saw how good yesterday that secondary is.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2415794-breshad-perriman-nfl-draft-2015-scouting-report-grade-for-ravens-rookie

I'm with you Cleetz. However like in the divisional loss at New England last year and the Torry Smith pick, our offense abandons the run to quickly in the final minute.

In Sunday's game, we had the ball around the 18 yard line with just under a minute left and could have at least run the ball once or twice just to mix things up or possibly even score some this direction . Plus we may have kept a couple of Broncos off of Joe's arse. Not to mention if Steve Smith scores on that touchdown Denver had 30 some odd second left to get in field-goal range and their kicker already booted a couple of 57 yard FGs. So , in some ways we were trying to score almost to quick.

Sorry for my rambling .

Just saying

They couldn't run the ball. They tried. Forsett only had 43 yds running all day. They had an extra man in the box

to stuff the run because Perriman was out. He would have taken a man out of the box to cover his speed as a deep threat.

That also took away the middle and why Gilmore was a non factor. No speed from Perriman, no run game, and no

passes over the middle. No nothing.

I hate that question "would so and so have caught that ball." With the way Denvers DBs were playing, maybe Perriman doesn't even get off the line. It is similar to Ravens fans stating "Derrick Mason would have caught the ball Lee Evans dropped."

Regardless, I HATE losing on a dropped pass. Lee Evans in the AFC Championship against the Pats, TJ Houshmandzadeh and Anquan Bolding in the AFC Divisional round against the Steelers. I would rather get blown out than lose on such a play.

I agree. I'd rather lose by 20 points than a dropped ball with a few seconds left but the ball was tipped.