ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

No vacation for all

papasmurfbell

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-summer-vacation-20100629-9,0,6857221.story?page=2

"I've never been to Vegas," he said. "I might take a trip to Vegas for a weekend or so. But right now, I'm just trying to stay focused and trying to lose some body fat."

Why Vegas and why not somewhere overseas?

"I don't have a passport," Ellerbe said with a laugh."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have The Sun delivered on the weekend for only 99 cents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staying put

Cornerback Lardarius Webb is making progress on rehabilitating the surgically repaired torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.

But as part of that recovery process, Webb's vacation entails spending considerable time at the team's training complex in Owings Mills and working with the organization's medical staff.

"They have six weeks off," Webb said glumly, referring to his teammates. "I'll be here. I wish I could vacation. I really do."

When asked where he would go if he could, Webb barely waited a second before replying.

"If I could, I would go outside of the United States somewhere," he said. "Travel a little bit. Or at least go home for a change."