ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Some recognition and hope

vmax

MSN Sports is giving the Ravens some comeback dap.....

The Ravens were dealt several rounds of hard knocks in 2015 that eventually led to a dismal 5-11 record.

Among season-ending injuries to various players such as Terrell Suggs, Steve Smith Sr. and Justin Forsett, quarterback Joe Flacco also missed games for the first time ever after sustaining a torn ACL in Week 10.

Sweeping the past behind and looking ahead to the 2016 season, Flacco claims he is “on track for training camp,” according to Garrett Dowling of the team’s official website.

Flacco’s recovery process will be aided by the fact that the Ravens adding several impactful players such as Mike Wallace, Benjamin Watson and Eric Weddle during free agency.

Speaking about Wallace as a new weapon in the outfield, Flacco enthusiastically endorsed his new weapon:

“I plan on him having a huge impact. I think he’s a talented guy. He can run, he can catch, he can do a lot of things. I’m planning on him coming in here and having a big impact on our football team and helping us win a lot of games,” per Dowling.

Smith Sr. and Forsett are slated to return as well as second-year receiver Breshad Perriman. Furthermore, the Ravens have nine total 2016 draft picks to bolster the roster, including seven within the first four rounds......http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/six-nfl-teams-poised-to-surge-in-2016/ar-BBrFST6?li=BBnb7Kz#page=2

You have to factor in team depth also. A lot of players got valuable PT last season.

They're definitely going to be fun to watch.

marcus-gilbert-arthur-jones-nfl-pittsbur

MSN Sports is giving the Ravens some comeback dap.....

You have to factor in team depth also. A lot of players got valuable PT last season.

They're definitely going to be fun to watch.

marcus-gilbert-arthur-jones-nfl-pittsbur

I won't be so bold as to predict a superbowl for these Ravens, but I will say this Max. They are going to be alot better and exciting.

I won't be so bold as to predict a superbowl for these Ravens, but I will say this Max. They are going to be alot better and exciting.

Yea...I want to see a rise from the ashes.

I want to see Ravens football again.

I'm used to looking at the schedule and not penciling in an automatic "L". Sure they will lose games, but they usually had a shot to win those games too.