ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Happy with this pick?

Tornado700

Jaguars are not picking up Luke Joeckel's option. Former second pick in the draft supposed to be their LT for the next decade. Same with the Chiefs and Eric Fisher, Titans and Taylor Lewan... And if you want to go back to 2009 there was Eugene Monroe, Andre Smith and Michael Oher. LTs ARE NOT safe picks.

Ravens wanted pass rush but passed on Buckner. I wonder if Stanley was rated higher on their board than Buckner?

Winston is having his option picked up. Womack is not... Great post.

They had to rate Stanley higher, right? I mean, they claim to stay true to their board.....

Good question, time will tell, they thought Monroe was one, Oher was one, I thought differently.

He has potential, but nothing I have seen from him in college says he will be a long term solid left tackle.

Well, your a fan and the Raven front office and all their college scouts think, I mean, they know he will. That's why they picked him first. They see him as the long term solution at left tackle.