ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 9

deeshopper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ What has now become Joe's patented Panicky QB Draw for big yardage. The defense always looks shocked, even when they catch it early they cannot seem to understand whats happening. lol

3rd and 1, end of first qtr. 7-7, Ravens threatening from the miami 7yrd line.

3rd and 1 and mcclain is stuffed for a loss. wow. We have been absolutely horrible on 3rd and 1 this year. hurts to get down to the opponents 7 and fail to move the ball 3 ft or less.

We get 3, but this kind of effort on short yardage will eventually cost us a game down the road.

wow.... Refs missed that one on special teams, guy fumbles ball out of endzone into field of play... other player takes it back into the endzone and is tackled in the endzone and they call touchback>?

No bother... WEBB WITH THE PICK NEXT PLAY!!! takes it back to the miami 5!!! aahhh whooo!!! looked like Deion Sanders there lol

wow.... Refs missed that one on special teams, guy fumbles ball out of endzone into field of play... other player takes it back into the endzone and is tackled in the endzone and they call touchback>?

It was the right call. The ball didn't leave the endzone.

Tell me.... is there a worse team in the league in goal line situation, then us?

The Ravens HAVE to be the worst at goaline offense.... amazing. We literally just went from the 4 of the dolphins, to the 20....

"............."

It was the right call. The ball didn't leave the endzone.

Looked to me that the gentleman who picked up the ball was in the field of play by a mile and had possession of the ball as it was coming out of the endzone. Perhaps i seen it wrong, but play should have been reviewed nonetheless.

................................................W T F?

They rushed 3..... dropped 8.... and STILL got sacked? 3 plays, ,,,,

kflkfnlfdn omg..... forget it. just forget it, i quit. i just simply quit.

Ive seen some bad play this year, and ive seen some bad football in my 28 years on this planet. But that.... without a shred of doubt.... was the absolute, most pathetic, feeble, inept set of downs ive EVVVVVVVVVVER seen. EVER. Period.

A fumble at the goalline wouldnt have been as bad as what ive just witnessed. Im aghast right now, and i believe that is the only time ive ever typed aghast in my life.

Stallworth in there again, i need some medicine for my upset stomach... how bout a welcome TD ala a bomb from Flacco to Stallworth? Sounds like a remedy lol

**Actually, anything other then the amazing stink pile they left last drive will suffice.

Miami must not have scouted us at all.... we have been eating them up with screens all day. Heap, McGahee, Rice.... keep on plugging away if they arent going to stop it.

As i type, another screen to willis for nice yardage. lol