ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Next week

papasmurfbell

So a brutal game that saw lots of injuries. The w-l record of a team that plays the squeelers or ravens the next week is not good. So The Ravens obviously played the squeelers and next week is Houston. Houston will be coming off 12 days rest. Nice mini bye.

OK the x's and o's as I see them. Who in the hell will cover johnson? They also have Walter who is a very solid WR. Schaub is a very good QB which has been an issue for the D this season. Foster is a RB that will get off if given the chance. The run D has not been spectacular this yr. Their D sucks on ice. Joe and co should be able to score at will.

So this will be a score fest. The question is will the offense go into their regular slumber during the game? I have not seen a game this yr where they do not so I have to say yes. So I will go with the early prediction 31-27 Texans.

So a brutal game that saw lots of injuries. The w-l record of a team that plays the squeelers or ravens the next week is not good. So The Ravens obviously played the squeelers and next week is Houston. Houston will be coming off 12 days rest. Nice mini bye.

OK the x's and o's as I see them. Who in the hell will cover johnson? They also have Walter who is a very solid WR. Schaub is a very good QB which has been an issue for the D this season. Foster is a RB that will get off if given the chance. The run D has not been spectacular this yr. Their D sucks on ice. Joe and co should be able to score at will.

So this will be a score fest. The question is will the offense go into their regular slumber during the game? I have not seen a game this yr where they do not so I have to say yes. So I will go with the early prediction 31-27 Texans.

I just don't see us losing to this team. You shade reed over on AJ and have wilson cover short. Carr can cover walter. Foster is the key in this game, gotta shut him down so that patented Schaub PA doesn't hurt us. On offense, contain Mario - Rice will prolly have a monster game. Ravens win 30-17