ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I'd say good game but...

Preacher

I can't.

When was the last time you saw these two teams gives up that many turnovers?

Ray Rice Fumbled? The entire Steelers O stands around and watches the ball get picked up and ran for a TD? Long PI calls both ways?

This was NOT the game I was expecting. Both teams played pretty sloppy in a half, first half the Steelers, Ravens the second half.

Of course, 7 points or less, and driving for a win or tie on both sides in the last couple of minutes--even if nothing else, THAT is typical Ravens-Steelers.

Guest BallTMore

Eh. It was a good game if your team ended up on the winning side.

Both offenses tried to gift-wrap the game. The Ravens just did it in the wrong half.

Congrats Steeler fan. I won't say good luck next week, but I'm sure you understand. :wink:

I say it was a weird game, but it was not a bad game overall for everyone, the steelers overcame their few mistakes and took control in the second half. they ran the ball when they needed to, and experimented enough with the pass to figure out how to burn us. The Ravens never established their deep passing game, kept trying to run Rice when he clearly was not up to it, could not keep up with the speed of the steelers WRs, and made some really bad mistakes in the 2nd half. I'm not even talking about the turnovers, but not adjusting and making bad penalties, and not covering correctly in the secondary at times killed us.

Hey...

Thanks everyone for the welcome here this year as well.

I gotta say this much, I sure hope suggs finds a way to leave you guys for an NFC team! Dang I hate seeing that guy on the field. He really hurts us.

Hey...

Thanks everyone for the welcome here this year as well.

I gotta say this much, I sure hope suggs finds a way to leave you guys for an NFC team! Dang I hate seeing that guy on the field. He really hurts us.

Well two first round picks.. or he will hount you for years, he just signed his life insurance last years.