My Ravens draft as of 3/6

papasmurfbell

1st round

JJ Watt DE, Wisconsin

2nd choice Stephen Paea DT, Oregon State

3rd choice Jimmy Smith CB, Colorado

2nd Round

Titus Young WR, Boise State

2nd choice Leonard Hankerson WR, Miami (FL)

3rd choice Marvin Austin DT, North Carolina

3rd round

Marcus Cannon OT/G, TCU

2nd choice Dontay Moch OLB, Nevada

3rd choice Ronald Johnson WR, USC

4th round

Tim Barnes C, Missouri

2nd choice James Brewer OT, Indiana

3rd choice Sam Acho DE, Texas

6th round

Deunta Williams FS, North Carolina

2nd choice John Clay RB, Wisconsin

3rd choice Jake Kirkpatrick C, TCU

7th round

Edmund Gates WR, Abilene Christian

2nd choice Ollie Ogbu DT, Penn State

3rd choice Charles Clay FB, Tulsa

If JJ Watt isn't avilable in the 1st then I would prefer to get Justin Houston.

If any of the 2nd round picks are available when we pick I will be happy.

I'm not sure that Cannon or Moch make it to the 3rd round and it might be a bit early for Rojo.

I think Acho will be long gone by the 4th.

I think Deunta Williams will be gone by the 4th but like the pick.

Gates would be a great pick up in the 7th.

Kiper has the Ravens taking Smith in his latest mock:

2011 NFL Mock Draft 3.0

26 Baltimore RavensRecord: 12-4

* Jimmy Smith, CB, ColoradoThe Ravens notably didn't take a cornerback with any of their picks in 2010 and while I had them picking another corner in this spot in a previous mock, Smith has proved that he has all the physical tools. With the Ravens' leadership on defense in the form of Ray Lewis, he has a chance to be a steal if his attitude matches his skill set. A burner with shut-down skills, good ball awareness and elite size for the position, he adds immediate depth with the chance to start early.

I like Smith's size and speed and wouldn't be disappointed at this stage if we take him. I'm sure that Ozzie will get all the info he needs on Smith from an interview especially if we bring him in for a pre draft workout.

That said, I really want us to look more at the pass rush. I like what we have at CB especially if Wilson and Carr both resign and Foxy returns healthy. I think we can rely on a secondary with them 3, Webb and Williams at CB.

I absolutely believe that a pass rusher will help this team more than a CB and I am really high on Justin Houston at this point. The other guys I like I don't believe will be around at 26.

Houston gives us another Suggs like player and that is what we need. Someone who can put their hand in the dirt on obvious passing downs or line up at OLB in a 3-4 and he has already played both spots so it is not hard to project him to the NFL.

At the moment I can also see us taking an OT or DE (A guy that can play 3-4DE or 4-3DE) in the 1st if Smith or Houston are already off the board. Someone will fall to us that I like.

In the 2nd there should again be some interesting pass rushers like Sam Acho from Texas or a WR like Young or Hankerson that could provide an injection of youth and speed into the WR corps. There may be an interior lineman available in the 2nd as well like Wisniewski from Penn State that could be our C for the next 10 years.

Projecting any further than this is really hard to do as it will depend on how the 1st 2 rounds turn out.