ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Housh Gushes over Ravens

OutsideRzAcE

If I remember correctly Housh was kinda iffy on coming back after the season, but now he is making it crystal clear that he enjoyed his time and would love to come back.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh struggled accepting a complimentary role with the Ravens last year, but the veteran wide receiver told Sirius NFL Radio hosts Adam Schein and rich Gannon on Tuesday that he'd like to come back to Baltimore next season.

Here is the transcript from Houshmandzadeh's radio interview:

Schein: “TJ, is it your goal to re-sign with the Baltimore Ravens? Is that your top priority?”

Houshmandzadeh: “Yeah. You know what’s funny, Adam? I really, really, really enjoyed my time there. You will never hear me say anything bad about the Baltimore Ravens. It was an unbelievable experience for me. Obviously things didn’t go the way I would have liked. But from top to bottom, unbelievable, man, the way they treat you, the way they run things, it is unbelievable. The things you hear about it, about the Baltimore Ravens organization, is true. I couldn’t believe the way they treated me and just the way they treat everybody there. It’s an unbelievable experience.”

More...

Remember how the season ended...his big drop? He felt terrible and wants to make that up some way to the fans, team and organization. I think a big part of that besides professional pride is that he loved it here...despite his limited role.

I want him back but the Ravens also need to get younger and faster at WR. I don't think a Mason/Bouldin/TJ combo will get the passing game where it needs to go.

Remember how the season ended...his big drop? He felt terrible and wants to make that up some way to the fans, team and organization. I think a big part of that besides professional pride is that he loved it here...despite his limited role.

I want him back but the Ravens also need to get younger and faster at WR. I don't think a Mason/Bouldin/TJ combo will get the passing game where it needs to go.

I would love to get rid of Mason, keep TJ, and just have young fast guys as the rest of the WR corp.

B.S. I think he simply decided not to burn another bridge, considering how few opportunities he has left. If you look at our receiver corps right now, I don't see why he'd want to be back.