ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ray Lewis gives Career End Date

vmax

...Lewis, who turns 36 next month, may have left it slip that he has only one or two more seasons left in him...."I can’t see myself playing football past 37.”

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/04/lewis_cant_see_playing_past_37.html

First time I've seen him admit he's mortal.

We all know the end of Rays career is close...simple logic. He's been giving signs that he sees the end this off season by saying how much fun he's having with his free time starting businesses and helping people. He's definately setting up "life after football". After years of listening to Ray, you can hear him "psyching" himself up for the big plunge. He's searching...starting to set goals...creating a vision...getting pumped...

That's typical Ray because his method works.

First time I've seen him admit he's mortal.

We all know the end of Rays career is close...simple logic. He's been giving signs that he sees the end this off season by saying how much fun he's having with his free time starting businesses and helping people. He's definately setting up "life after football". After years of listening to Ray, you can hear him "psyching" himself up for the big plunge. He's searching...starting to set goals...creating a vision...getting pumped...

That's typical Ray because his method works.

I am inclined to agree with your analysis. It's hard to imagine the Ravens without Ray but that reality is not too far away. I hope he stays with the team in some capacity, perhaps as a coach.