ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Rice and Clark Exchange Tweets

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6756938

This is weak to begin with, but boo hoo hoo! Ward is scum, and he is guilty! *even if he's really not. screw him!*

Receiver Hines Ward's weekend arrest for DUI has added some additional fuel to the bitter Pittsburgh Steelers-Baltimore Ravens rivalry.

The AFC North teams are scheduled to play in Baltimore in Week 1, if the lockout is lifted, and Ravens running back Ray Rice and Steelers safety Ryan Clark exchanged tweets on Saturday after Rice reacted to Ward's arrest on the social media website.

Rice began the brief exchange by posting on his Twitter account: "Well it looks like Hines Ward will miss week 1 when the lockout ends DUI charge not a good look."

Clark responded: "So glad you could Weigh in. Thx," which drew this reaction from Rice: "it's whatever u wanna do bro you know how to find me."

Clark assured Rice that he will find him in Week 1, assuming the months-long NFL lockout ends and Week 1 games are played as scheduled.

"I hear ya brother.Thought we were all better than that. Wouldnt speak negative of you. I'll find you!It's not hard. God bless," he wrote.

Lol, this is a heated rivalry....perhaps we need Goose and Porter back to show these guys what speaking negatively is all about lol. Really, saying a DUI charge doesn't look good isn't speaking negatively......so much as it's speaking the truth! That's a fact, DUI charges never look good. He didn't say he was a drunk or drain on soceity or anything. As far as not playing in week 1, how is that not also speaking the truth. Gooddell has been suspending guys left and right for stuff like this. It's a possibility. Nothing in that statement was anything but the truth lol. I suppose a rivalry is reaching a boiling point when simple observations of the reality of situation is considered "speaking negatively" lol lol lol.

Lol, this is a heated rivalry....perhaps we need Goose and Porter back to show these guys what speaking negatively is all about lol. Really, saying a DUI charge doesn't look good isn't speaking negatively......so much as it's speaking the truth! That's a fact, DUI charges never look good. He didn't say he was a drunk or drain on soceity or anything. As far as not playing in week 1, how is that not also speaking the truth. Gooddell has been suspending guys left and right for stuff like this. It's a possibility. Nothing in that statement was anything but the truth lol. I suppose a rivalry is reaching a boiling point when simple observations of the reality of situation is considered "speaking negatively" lol lol lol.

Yager,

Its that or the current lockout has bored players/media to death where anything trivial such as this sparks a tweet.

Yager,

Its that or the current lockout has bored players/media to death where anything trivial such as this sparks a tweet.

You nailed it varav....there's absolutely no smack there....not a hint of trash.

ESPN can say that it is all they want.. but it's snot.... :)

The truth is that it being on Twitter ruins it. They have to be politically correct.

What really went on, the real smack, was inside their minds...let's take a peek! th_strangelove_sm2.jpg

Ryan Clark upon reading Rice's mild statement thought..."that Mutha Fucking Raven is dissing my cornhole buddy Hines!"...but he Tweeted.."So glad you could Weigh in. Thx,"

Rice read that and thought "What a limp dick comment...Clarks a pussy! He's Wards Joy Boy."...but he Tweeted.."it's whatever u wanna do bro you know how to find me."